This drawing is how I see Israel because that's what we have been learning about this year. I think about big families, living on kibbutzim, buying things in the market on the street, and people coming to visit the Dead Sea and other sites. This picture is my interpretation and image of what Israel is, and it is also based on the facts that we have been discussing this year.
My relationship to Israel is personal, because my aunt lives in Israel so it means family. I feel connected to Israel because we have learned so much about it and I admire the fact that Israel grows and changes as a country in the face of adversity.
My relationship to Israel is personal, because my aunt lives in Israel so it means family. I feel connected to Israel because we have learned so much about it and I admire the fact that Israel grows and changes as a country in the face of adversity.

No comments:
Post a Comment